09 June 2008

The Beginning

Where to start? I've been a bump on a log for the better part of my short adult life. I'm ready now, I think to grow up and become a responsible adult. Well, I'm still gonna have fun, always that, but it's time to make my mark, I suppose you might say. I've always loved writing, so I figured, eh, lots of people blog, maybe they're on to something. So here I am. I'm going to talk about all sorts of stuff, from politics and how much the two-party system is destroying America, to books and movies, to other hobbies, and more, but I won't be writing personal journal type entries -- I assume certain people I might feel the need to talk about, for good or ill, would read what I have to say about them. That stuff's boring to read about anyway, unless you're a teenage girl -- they love drama.

No comments: